Dr. Dean Skarlis founded and serves as President of The College Advisor of New York which has counseled hundreds of high school students in their quest for the best education possible. Learn the inside scoop on issues such as:
1. Do all colleges offer merit scholarships?
2. How can families reduce the cost of college?
3. What’s the highest income you can earn and still receive financial aid?
4. What are the top 3 mistakes that families make in the college admissions process?
5. What are the top 3 factors colleges consider when evaluating applicants?
6. How should parents become involved in the college admissions process? To what extent should they be involved?
RESOURCES: http://collegeadvisorny.com/ and http://www.pierrolaw.com/